- She is as simple as rain yet as complex as a labyrinth.
- She is prone to keeping men on a string, not completely heartlessly, she is evaluating if the man is worth her attention and her time she has no time to waste with a dull man.
- She’ll challenge you mentally.
- She’ll usually know a great deal about a lot of things, even if she hasn’t had the advantage of formal higher education.
- She’s restless, and she won’t adapt to a life of strict routine.
- She’ll be full of the small, sentimental gestures that keep alive the romance in a relationship.
- She will always find new ways of telling you how much she loves you and will shower you with her alluring charm.
- She may act like a typical woman at one point of time, be a nervous wreck the other minute and engage in an intelligent conversation the very next second.
- She has the feminine charms, but she will never be clinging on to you.
- She finds something good in all the men she meets and then, wants a man who has all of those qualities.
- She keeps longing for that perfect man.
- She can be your best friend, your sports partner, your racing competitor and your lover, all at the same time.
- She’s got plenty of charms and people skills and is very curious.
- She’s slow to anger and slow to forgive.
- She has the ability to light up the most somber of surroundings with her presence.
- She’s highly passionate and likes unpredictable sex
- She is not the easiest sign in the zodiac to seduce.
- She is always quick to make fun of a bad situation and will even later fix it.
- She makes your life interesting and you will wonder how you ever got along without her before.
- She’s afraid of commitment. However if you can keep her interest then she will stay devoted.
- She is interested with a man who is intelligent, deep and mysterious.
- She’s the most challenging woman to interpret.
Aries: The athlete….you wish. The nerd, who wishes to annoy people by challenging their intelligence.
Taurus: The spoiled rich kid.
Gemini: If male, the womanizer. If female, you pretty much get the idea.
Cancer: The punk rocker whose number 1 fan is his mother.
Leo: Prom king or queen.
Virgo: Mr. or Ms. Clean that annoys the shit out of anyone.
Libra: The prep, if your not wearing the latest fashion, you’re out of style.
Scorpio: The goth, often appears dressed up like Marilyn Manson and found listening to the song “I wear my sunglasses at night”.
Sagittarius: The jock, when they see someone who gets A’s in almost every class, they automatically yell out “NERDS!!!!” and threaten to take their lunch money or beat them up unless they do their homework.
Capricorn: More than just a bully, often seen riding in the back of a police car for who knows what.
Aquarius: If there’s something you want, its likely they’ve got it. The drug dealer.
Pisces: Always got their head up in the clouds, singing songs around the campfire, the hippie.
Aries — Bam Bam Bam, asleep says nothing
Taurus — The Chocolate was a great idea.
Gemini — Now talk to me.
Cancer — What do you want to eat?
Leo — I just get better and better each time.
Virgo — Go wash your self (dont forget to scrub), I’ll disinfect the bed.
Libra — It was good right? How was it? Did everything go well? I can’t decide.
Scorpio — Next time, chain me to the chair, and have rabbits doing it around the chair, so I can watch.
Sagittarius — I gotta go, dont have time to stick around.
Capricorn — Off to work. I’ll tell you when I’m ready for the next time.
Aquarius — We should do it on skype.
Pisces — I dont remember a thing, so it never happen.
I’m good at not taking things too seriously.
I enjoy learning about everything.
I enjoy my freedom and independence.
I don’t take “spirituality” too seriously.
I am not that attached to my beliefs and opinions.
I eat candy.
I do not have issues with commitment.
If people were more like kids, the world would be a much better place.
I am naturally witty.
I communicate easily with others.
I enjoy being the trickster.
I am totally honest.
I like to do a little bit of everything.
I am very open-minded.
I’ll try anything once.
I enjoy a good disagreement.
It’s fun to play the devil’s advocate.
My mind is one of my greatest assets.
I don’t judge people who are not honest
I’m good at small talk.
It’s nice to do fun things that seem ultimately trivial and unimportant.
— (via harlemsbeliz3an)