In other words: Where would you like to have sexual intercourse?
Okay, who needs a reason, really? Here’s an interesting list from a University of Texas study published August 2007 issue of the Archives of Sexual Behavior (Study PDF). It asked 400 students and volunteers why they had sex. Keep in mind, most of the subjects were college-age students.
1. I was ‘‘in the heat of the moment.’’
2. It just happened.
3. I was bored.
4. It just seemed like ‘‘the thing to do.’’
5. Someone dared me.
6. I desired emotional closeness “(i.e.,” intimacy).
7. I wanted to feel closer to God.
8. I wanted to gain acceptance from my friends.
9. It’s “exciting,” adventurous.
10. I wanted to make up after a fight.
11. I wanted to get rid of aggression.
12. I was under the influence of drugs.
13. I wanted to have something to tell my friends.
14. I wanted to express my love for the person.
15. I wanted to experience the physical pleasure.
16. I wanted to show my affection to the person.
17. I felt like I owed it to the person.
18. I was attracted to the person.
19. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
20. My friends were having sex and I wanted to fit in.
21. It feels good.
22. My partner kept insisting.
23. The person was famous and I wanted to be able to say I had sex with him/her.
24. I was physically forced to.
25. I was verbally coerced into it.
26. I wanted the person to love me.
27. I wanted to have a child.
28. I wanted to make someone else jealous.
29. I wanted to have more sex than my friends.
30. I was married and you’re supposed to.
31. I was tired of being a virgin.
32. I was ‘‘horny.’’
33. I wanted to feel loved.
34. I was feeling lonely.
35. Everyone else was having sex.
36. I wanted the attention.
37. It was easier to ‘‘go all the way’’ than to stop.
38. I wanted to ensure the relationship was ‘‘committed.’’
39. I was competing with someone else to ‘‘get the person.’’
40. I wanted to ‘‘gain control’’ of the person.
41. I was curious about what the person was like in bed.
42. I was curious about sex.
43. I wanted to feel attractive.
44. I wanted to please my partner.
45. I wanted to display submission.
46. I wanted to release anxiety/stress.
47. I didn’t know how to say ‘‘no.’’
48. I felt like it was my duty.
49. I wanted to end the relationship.
50 My friends pressured me into it.
I miss having my hair pulled, my neck grabbed, being pushed against the wall with my legs spread and being fucked from behind. I miss finding bruises the next morning and still smelling like you when I wake.
I wonder how he will strip me from myself,
taking off my clothes: shoes, socks, pants, shirt, and my undergarments—
with his hands, will they shake as they bear my skin,
will his eyes see past society’s lies, will they feast on my body,
my most insecure curves, my scars from my past.
Will I help him then, shed away my skin, revealing my muscles-my emotions
in their reflexes, and as he digs past my muscles into my bones-
separating them from their joints, laced with my essence.
Then, only then, will he get to my heart, radiating in it’s iridescent beauty.
Will he accept it for each one of its breath,
for the soul that rests in its chambers.
With me laying there, completely exposed and vulnerable,
in pieces, stripped away and raw—-
will he take the time to put me back together,
sewing my body back to the way it was;
every flaw, imperfection, defect, weakness, scar and stain?
Touching each heart beat, puzzling my bones back,
stitching my muscles, weaving my skin,
and dressing me again.
Only to undress me once more,
and cover me with his hands against my skin,
to only make love to my soul, and not the body I live in.
Around 2001, Wim Delvoye. asked some of his friends to paint parts of their bodies with small amounts of barium and then have sex in actual medical clinics. At exhibitions, the X-rays are presented as giant stained-glass church windows. At a distance you admire the abstract forms, but it is only when you come closer and study it in detail that you see what it is composed of.
The Gemini Woman
A Gemini lady can be very uninhibited and is not overly concerned who knows it. She loves to quip about sex and she loves to put her quips into practice. Remember, Gemini is a masculine sign, and this is very evident in the Gemini woman’s approach to sex. She enjoys pursuit, seduction, and flirting, but is happy to take an active part in the sexual dance. She does not tend to be demure and may find talking trashy a turn-on for herself and her partner. She can be a wanton tease. Gentlemen, if you are interested in a Gemini gal, make a move quickly, or you will be misled and then rejected.
It is a sometimes-unpleasant observation that Gemini equates insults with intimacy. If she gets on a verbal roll, she can be very hurtful. When you call her on it she will say, “I was only joking.” It is not intentional cruelty, but an annoying habit. If you notice this trait, the only thing to do is toughen up, plug your ears, or go to another room. (I lolled)