Because I seriously need to lose weight.
- Kissing: 68 calories per hour
- Undressing: 8+ calories total
- Massaging: 80+ calories per hour
- Intercourse: 150-200 calories per half-hour
- Giving Oral Sex: 100 calories per half-hour
- Using Your Hands: 100 calories per hour
- Romantic Dancing: 103 calories per half-hour
- Making Out: 238 calories per half-hour
- Masturbation: 100-150 calories per half-hour
In other words: Where would you like to have sexual intercourse?
Another reason why I’m annoyed with Debbie.
Sex is more than an act of pleasure. It’s the ability to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable, it’s almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it…. It’s at this moment you are part of them….
Killing Me Softly
Okay, who needs a reason, really? Here’s an interesting list from a University of Texas study published August 2007 issue of the Archives of Sexual Behavior (Study PDF). It asked 400 students and volunteers why they had sex. Keep in mind, most of the subjects were college-age students.
1. I was ‘‘in the heat of the moment.’’
2. It just happened.
3. I was bored.
4. It just seemed like ‘‘the thing to do.’’
5. Someone dared me.
6. I desired emotional closeness “(i.e.,” intimacy).
7. I wanted to feel closer to God.
8. I wanted to gain acceptance from my friends.
9. It’s “exciting,” adventurous.
10. I wanted to make up after a fight.
11. I wanted to get rid of aggression.
12. I was under the influence of drugs.
13. I wanted to have something to tell my friends.
14. I wanted to express my love for the person.
15. I wanted to experience the physical pleasure.
16. I wanted to show my affection to the person.
17. I felt like I owed it to the person.
18. I was attracted to the person.
19. I was sexually aroused and wanted the release.
20. My friends were having sex and I wanted to fit in.
21. It feels good.
22. My partner kept insisting.
23. The person was famous and I wanted to be able to say I had sex with him/her.
24. I was physically forced to.
25. I was verbally coerced into it.
26. I wanted the person to love me.
27. I wanted to have a child.
28. I wanted to make someone else jealous.
29. I wanted to have more sex than my friends.
30. I was married and you’re supposed to.
31. I was tired of being a virgin.
32. I was ‘‘horny.’’
33. I wanted to feel loved.
34. I was feeling lonely.
35. Everyone else was having sex.
36. I wanted the attention.
37. It was easier to ‘‘go all the way’’ than to stop.
38. I wanted to ensure the relationship was ‘‘committed.’’
39. I was competing with someone else to ‘‘get the person.’’
40. I wanted to ‘‘gain control’’ of the person.
41. I was curious about what the person was like in bed.
42. I was curious about sex.
43. I wanted to feel attractive.
44. I wanted to please my partner.
45. I wanted to display submission.
46. I wanted to release anxiety/stress.
47. I didn’t know how to say ‘‘no.’’
48. I felt like it was my duty.
49. I wanted to end the relationship.
50 My friends pressured me into it.
I miss having my hair pulled, my neck grabbed, being pushed against the wall with my legs spread and being fucked from behind. I miss finding bruises the next morning and still smelling like you when I wake.