Tell her that you love her hair, that you love her skin, her lips, because, in truth, you love them more than you love your own.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
Nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you.
Cassie Hack vs Samhain
Hack/Slash vol 2 #13
Have to finish Saga first, and you’re next!
I don’t want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again.